I struggled with being overweight, confusion about what food was truly good for me, fought endless food cravings, tried almost every diet I saw, and felt overwhelmed for many years of my life. Over the past few years I have been educating myself on healthy, wholesome eating and as I have become healthier, I found a true passion for living a healthy, balanced life. I want to share this with you and help you succeed! I am studying at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition to not only learn about what to eat, but how each individual has different nutritional needs, and how many things in life can affect our health in not-so-healthy ways.. I would love to work with you to find a healthy, delicious balance in all of the layers of your life!
Other fun facts about Stacey:
- Loves humor and believes that laughter is the best medicine!
- Pretends to be a professional landscape photographer with her iPhone (sunrises and sunsets are the best!!!)
- Treasures a good cup of coffee
- Adores travel and loves to see the world
- Cheers her heart out for the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, and Wisconsin Badgers (guess where she is from?)
- Loves music and loves to sing….especially in the car.